Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Worst Blogger EVER!

My goodness...it's been nearly a year since I've last updated my blog. How sad is that?!?

A lot has happened with my writing since I last updated. I am so excited to say that Southern Comfort has been accepted for publication by Phaze! *squee* Depending on when my editor gets it, I'm looking for my first release sometime this fall. It's exciting and nerve-wracking all at once.

I'm beginning to work on my second novel. Is it cheating if you plagiarize yourself? I'm taking a story I wrote nearly 8 years ago and reworking it into something I would feel comfortable submitting for publication. It's kinda fun because I never have reread it so it's pretty surreal when I read a line and have to say, "I wrote that? Wow, I was pretty funny back then."

So yes...I plan on using my blog a bit more in 2012. Thanks to everyone who is following me! Please feel free to hit me up on Twitter, Facebook, email or Goodreads.

Peace and good wishes to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment